September 11, 2017

Muse #233





It's Monday and time for another new challenge at Muse!



I am so excited to share today's card with you using a brand new set from Ellen Hutson. I am guest designing with them for the September Essentials By Ellen release! My card today uses the trendy Modern Christmas stamps and dies designed by Julie Ebersol. I started out by sponging a piece of Bristol Smooth with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Once dry I prepped the piece with my embossing buddy and then stamped and white embossed the detail image from the set. I flicked some water on the wreath and absorbed it with paper towel. I die cut the shape using the Modern Christmas designer dies and stamped and die cut the ribbon. On a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of white cardstock the sentiment was stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. The wreath was added to the panel with foam tape for dimension. Finally the panel was added to my 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" red mat with foam tape. Lots of dimension for this very CAS card. Links to all products below.








Have you started making your Christmas and Holiday cards yet?
I can't wait to see how you are inspired at Muse this week!



7 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful wreath...just love that sweet bow!

Sharron said...

Such a wonderful modern design! Love your sweet wreath!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved GD spot, Tracey! I Love this modern wreath and bow...it works perfectly with your CAS design! Such a beautiful card to serve as our Muse this week...can't wait to play along!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey I adore this simple, and simply gorgeous CAS design! Ellen is a lucky girl to have you playing cards with her newest goodies! and OH MY GOODNESS do I ever want this one! Congratulations! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp, contemporary and just gorgeous, Tracey ... love it! Congratulations on Guest Designing with EH ... so well deserved! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Clean and simple, exactly how I love it !

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous design and I love all that white space.