July 23, 2016

Scrap-a-faire 2016: Share Your Masterpiece


Here we are with the 2016 Scar-a-faire event!
The first challenge is the Share Your Masterpiece Challenge. Select a project from our previous creations that we are most proud of. I selected this card that I made back in May here. I am most proud of this project because I really stepped out of my comfort zone to create this one. I am a clean and simple cardmaker but for this one I got messy with embossing and watercolouring with watercolour powders. So must fun to make.


Hoping to have a chance to play along with some of the other challenges today, but this is the first step.

14 comments :

Vikki H said...

Amazing card with all it's glorious messy watercolors! It's good to be challenged once in a while!

Nora Noll said...

Well I am glad you shared this because I do not remember it!! LOVE the watercolor background. Purple is my color of choice right now so how can I not love it? I also adore the tea cup!! Great card!!

Lindsey said...

I remember this card, since it's such a beauty and it was back when we were both learning about our watercolour powders!

Lisa Elton said...

A work of art Tracey, love the pretty little cup and your beautiful background!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey, I loved it then, and still do today ... SO gorgeous!!!
=]

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geri said...

I can see why this stood out as a favorite, Tracey! It IS different for you, so I'm sure it was a little 'risky'...but what a lovely and creative design with gorgeous results!!! It's just perfect!

LauraJane:) said...

Love the mix of stamps and wonderful water-coloring!!

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the swoosh coming outta that cup and all that marveous color with it!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful and I can see why you are so proud of it! Love all that gorgeous purple ink coming from your sweet tea cup.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous colour and you created such movement!

Kay Miller said...

What a beauty Tracey! A great choice for your masterpiece, which it is indeed! Can't wait to see what you do with some of the other challenges!

Sherrie M. said...

I don't remember this card either Tracey! Gorgeous!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous effect on your watercoloring and embossing, Tracey! You did an amazing job stepping out of your comfort zone...Love this card!