April 26, 2016

colourQ #339

IMG_0083


Happy Tuesday!
It's time for this week's new colour palette from the colourQ!




I used Papertrey Ink's Frilly Flowers for my card today. I found the dies very difficult to line up so I decided to make it a one layer card. I started by stamping the lightest colour first. I used Baja Breeze which has long since been retired by Stampin' Up instead of Marina Mist. The rest of the ink colours are the same Stampin' Up colours in this week's palette.


tracey_CQC#339


Head over to the colourQ to see what the rest of the team has created this week and hope to see you play along with us!

I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Make it Girlie!



17 comments :

Lynn said...

A one layer beauty Tracey! Love how you overlaid the stamps.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love those awesome, bold, patterned flowers, super pretty!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous card Tracey....love your sweet flowers.

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers for your lovely CAS card, Tracey!

Virginia L. said...

Love your stamping here, Tracey! The colors are bold and beautiful! You just know which set to use...what a talent, Tracey! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge!

Joyce said...

Love this one layer beauty. Those stamps look so great when they are layered like you have done.

Anita in France said...

Lovely, Tracey ... such fabulous collage stamping! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Tracey! Love the overlapping flowers!

Lindsey said...

I would likely choose dies over trying to make a successful one-layer card every time, so I am extra-impressed by this! So pretty.

Monika Reeck said...

you have adorable flower stamp Traceyand I adore the way you used the color combo
clever
and lovely sentiment too sweet beautifully made
hugs
Monika

Cat Craig said...

I love this. What a great design. I will have to keep it in mind!

TK said...

Beautiful, and CAS!

Rose said...

Those flower stamps are lovely & look gorgeous in the inspiration colours.

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those flowers look perfect on a one layer card. Especially with these bold colors!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful choice of flowers and I love your color combo, Tracey! I've had trouble with a few PTI dies, too...some of them just don't line up that well...Great idea to create a one layer card!