June 5, 2015

Tag You're It #23 and a Design Team Call

Happy Friday!



Today we have a new challenge starting at Tag You're It. We also are hosting our first Design Team Call as the 2nd term wraps up.  We are looking for a few new designers for Term 3 which starts in July.  See the Tag You're It blog for details on the call.

Our inspiration comes from a tag I created last year to put on gifts for the teachers my daughter was working with when she did her co-op placement in a kindergarten class. The packages contained several handmade cards for all occasions. How happy would they be to know that Brooklyn was so inspired by her plaement that she will be attending University this fall to take Con-current Education for Primary/Junior.

Here is the inspiration and we hope to see you play along or even join the Design Team Call...



Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Such cute tags!! Love this idea!

Annette Allen said...

these are so cute..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these!! And how exciting to see that her class inspired her for her future career goals!!!!

Kay Miller said...

Those little bags and tags are darling Tracey!!

Maria said...

Love those tags...so CUTE!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...these are just too darn cute! I love your sweet idea and think I will make these for the teachers I work with for when school starts.

Inkyfingers said...

What a great gift these make Tracey and I love that the tags are so perfect for teachers. They would be delighted to know that their influence inspired your daughter to follow in their footsteps.
Hugs
Carol x

Jill Norwood said...

Such a lovely gift! And the tag is so sweet!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! THANKS for sharing and COGRATS to your Daughter on her Career Path!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

cm said...

How wonderful to see your posts pop up in my Feedly; I truly do miss your 'almost daily' dose of creativity that adds special warmth and sparkle to my day. Your apple tags, attached to what I know are gorgeous notecards sets, are adorable! The perfect "finishing touches' that add 'specialness' to your gifts. Love these. I think it's high time I play along...
Hugs~c

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for the great inspiration...had a lot of fun playing along this week!